https://deskmatetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DESK-LOGO.png 0 0 admin https://deskmatetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DESK-LOGO.png admin2020-01-25 15:00:202020-01-25 15:00:20Case Study of Samsung Electronics
Case Study of Samsung Electronics
Steps for case analysis
- Gain a feel for the case by briefly reading through once or twice. Ask:
- What sort of organisation does the case concern?
- What is the broad nature of the industry?
- What is going on in the external environment?
- What, if any issues does management appear to be facing?
- Read the case a second time, identifying key facts and clarifying the main issues. You may need to ‘read between the lines’, interpreting and connecting the case facts, and deducing issues yourself.
- Read the questions posed by the case carefully and brainstorm some ideas and responses to these.
- Make sure you understand what the Case questions require
- Identify the concepts and theories that explain the issues, problems and answers to the questions.
- Locate the gaps between the information included in the case and what additional information is needed to formulate high-quality answers to the case questions. Conduct any additional research required.
- Combine all the information collected to formulate the best and most accurate answer possible as a group.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!