You work for a global consulting company with a number of large airport customers and the company has asked you to work on an airport planning and development project. You have been assigned to write a report regarding 2 airports to use as case studies for the teams who will be working with their various airport customers.
Steps to follow:
The steps you need to follow are listed below.
- Select two airports. You can select any two airports of any type in any country.
- Select from below 2 areas to cover in your report:
- Ownership structures
- Airport commercial / service performance
- The airfield
- Terminal buildings
- Surface access
- Airport security
- Compare and critically analyse the approach of the two airports based on the 2 areas you selected from the above list.
The report should have a Contents Page and use clear sections and sub sections. It must be no more than 3,500 words excluding your References List, any necessary appendices, tables, figures, graphs and contents page. Reports exceeding this word count may incur penalties, in accordance with the word count used.
Your report will be marked according to the following assessment criteria:
- Comparison and critical evaluation of the 2 areas – 40% each (80%)
- The use of sources and Harvard referencing, both in-text and in the References List (10%)
- Report structure, spelling, grammar (10%)