Genocide: Gambia vs Myanmar ICJ case
International Court of Justice: Genocide
Gambia vs myanmar icj case (legal brief for both countries with arguments) 2 pages for each country
-Rohingya are an ethnic group ( Muslims ) harassed in many different ways
Answers must be for both sides ( for and against )
1. Jurisdiction of the ICJ in the case at hand;
2. Nature of the claim and the issue of the dispute
3. Locus standi of the parties in the ICJ proceeding
4. Legal arguments on the legal qualifications of facts of the case
5. Legal grounds of possible interim measures
6. Concluding observations and requests to the Court for each of the states represented.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!