Great Man Theory, Trait Theory, Behavioural Theories, Contingency Theories, Transactional Theories and Transformational Theories.
Authentic Leadership, Charismatic Leadership, Transformational Leadership
- Table of contents
- Define authentic leadership (shamir et al, other journal articles)
- Self Awareness
- Describe the stages and phases on the Journey to Authentic Leadership.
- Explain the benefits of Self Awareness and how to develop it.
- Describe the Johari Window and how to use the framework.
- Define values and morals
- Explain how our values are formed and why they are important
- Describe how to identify and prioritise your values
- Identify how values can be tested and how they are often in conflict
- Explain Leadership Principles and Ethical Boundaries
- Why is motivation is important in Authentic Leadership
- Identify different sources and types of motivation
- Describe the difference between extrinsic and intrinsic motivators
- How to find your Motivated Capabilities
– Driven from analysis presented within discussion
- Recommendations – How to become an authentic leader
Appropriate structure (introduction subheadings)
Evidence of independent research
Explanation and critique of relevant theory
Summarizing of key points