STATEMENT OF CASH FLOW ANALYSIS
1. For which year is the cash flows from OPERATING activities the greatest, how much was it and what was the change in OPERATING cash flows from the previous year.
2. What was the biggest contributor to the increase in OPERATING cash flows from 2020 to 2021?
3. In which year did Tesla spent the most cash to purchase long-term assets (include PP&E, solar energy systems & digital assets) and how much did they spend?
4. How much has Tesla received in the last three years by selling its own stock?
5. What is the net change in Tesla’s debt for 2021, 2020, 2019 (Proceeds from issuances of convertible and other debt – Repayments of convertible and other debt)?
6. What is the cash ending balance for 2021, 2020, 2019?
7. Does Tesla pay dividends? What is the possible reasoning (do a Google search)?
Provide a summary write up on ONE of the following (not to exceed two pages, double spaced):
• How had Tesla performed since Dec 31, 2021.
• Significant Tesla news stories since Dec 31, 2021 and how it applies to something taught in Acc 1a.
• How is Tesla responding or should respond to growing competition in the electric vehicle market.