- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Case Study: Never on a Sunday
Chapter 15: – Organizational Culture and Innovation
Course Learning Outcome: Apply Organizational behavior knowledge and skills to manage diversified culture in the organizational settings (Lo 2.2).
- These assignments are an individual assignments.
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Be three to five pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
- Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph) that address the questions using a question and answer format.
- Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Assignment Question(s): (Marks– 05)
Case Questions: –
- Write Summaries of your Case Study.
- How have the personal beliefs of the McCoy and Cathy families influenced the organizational cultures of their firms?
- What lessons for developing high-performance organizational cultures can these two cases provide for other firms that aren’t family run?
- What would be the challenges for a new leader who is interested in moving her organization in the direction of the McCoy or Chick-fil-A cultures?