Article Review Strategic HR and international business
The following is a list of some of suggested resources available in the Trident Online Library related to the HR field.
• Journal of Applied Psychology
• Personnel Psychology
• Academy of Management Journal
• The Academy of Management Review
• Harvard Business Review
• International Journal of Human Resource Management
Select three articles (published within the past five years), each from different peer-reviewed academic journals/magazines. Find articles that specifically address the following:
o Strategic HR and international business. What main point(s) about international business related to HRM goals and organizational strategy does each author make? Do you agree? Why or why not? Provide actual employer best global practices (and employer name).
In your 3-page submission (not counting the cover page or the References page), provide the citation to each peer-reviewed academic journal/magazine article and include the three sources in the Referencessection. Include an appropriate Introduction and Conclusion to your paper.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Your paper will be evaluated using the criteria as stated in the SLP rubric. The following is a review of the rubric criteria:
• Assignment-Driven: Does the paper demonstrate mastery covering all key elements of the assignment in a substantive way?
• Critical Thinking: Does the submission demonstrate mastery conceptualizing the problem (topic) to address? Are viewpoints and assumptions analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated? Are conclusions logically presented with appropriate rationale?
• Scholarly Writing: Does the submission demonstrate mastery and proficiency in scholarly written communication to an appropriately specialized audience?
• Assignment Organization and References: Does the submission demonstrate mastery using relevant and quality sources to support ideas? Are in-text citations properly formatted?
• Timeliness of Assignment: Is the assignment submitted on or before the due date?