Network Diagrams : Project Management
1) Create and name a project (such as planning a wedding, building an addition to the house, training for a marathon, etc). This can be any project you choose.
2) Create a network diagram with boxes (must be in some type of typed format (word, excel or other electronic format)).
3) Network diagram must have at least 10 activities
4) Network diagram must have at least 1 activity with 2 predecessors
5) Project in the network diagram must take at least 15 days to accomplish
6) Correctly label and identify the ES, EF, LS, LF and Float for each activity. (Be sure to provide a key for the boxes so I know what you are identifying as each ES, EF, LS, LF and Float)
7) Identify Critical Path
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!