https://deskmatetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DESK-LOGO.png 0 0 admin https://deskmatetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DESK-LOGO.png admin2020-02-19 06:35:302020-02-19 06:35:30Personality Theory (Personal Perspective)
Personality Theory (Personal Perspective)
What is your personal perspective of the personality theory? What causes differences in people’s personality? What is your theory of personality?How do we understand human personality? what is your view Freud’s theory of psychoanalysis?
- What are the basic philosophical assumptions of your personality theory?
- What types of research methods are preferred by those who study your theory? Why?
- In what way(s) does your theory address “traits” as units of personality?
- In what way(s) does your theory address the role of cognition in personality?
- In what way(s) does your theory address the notion of the “unconscious”?
- In what way(s) does your theory deal with motivational issues?
- How does your theory indicate that we perform actual behaviors?
- Does your theory emphasize nature, nurture, or an interaction between them?
- In what way(s) does your theory account for the developmental issue?
- In what way(s) does your theory address the concept of the “self”?
- In what way(s) does emotion fit into your theory?
- Evaluate your theory of personality…Is your theory a GOOD theory? What are its strengths and weakness?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!