Job title: quality control inspector.
Organization: Vision Extrusions Group
Location: Vaughan, ON.
Position: Full Time.
Salary: 50,000- 60,000.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and stress managing skills
- Strive in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform production line QA/QC functions as required. Conduct relevant physical (using a caliper), visual inspection / testing on finished product.
- Manage sample collection per production run. Collect samples at various stages of production.
- Identify, report and investigate any deviation to Customer Part Drawing tolerances/requirements
- Interact with Production Department to identify and report non-conforming material / product
- Perform and assist in administrating internal and external lab testing and test result documenting
- Participate or assist in internal audits in as needed basis
Having one-year experience as a quality controller.
Master in lean six sigma process implementation
Having good knowledge in AutoCAD, solid works.
Knowledge in value stream mapping, process mapping, SIPOC.
Basic knowledge in understanding six sigma metrics.
- Post graduate diploma in process quality engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.