Walt Disney Company: Financial Analysis
Instruction: Visit one of the following online resources: http://financeyahoo.com www.hoovers.com
1. Calculate the following ratios for Walt Disney Co
a) Liquidity Ratios: Current Ratio Quick Ratio
b) Leverage Ratios Debt-to-Total-Assets Ratio Debt-to-Equity Ratio Long-Term Debt-to-Equity Ratio Times-Interest-Earned Ratio
c) Activity Ratios Inventory Turnover Fixed Assets Turnover Accounts Receivable Turnover Average Collection Period
d) Profitability Ratios Gross Profit Margin Operating Profit Margin Return on Total Assets Return on Stockholders’ Equity Earnings Per Share Price-Earnings Ratio
Answer these questions:
2. Provide the source of your information.
3. What do the ratios calculated communicate about the financial strengths and weaknesses of the company?
4. Based on your calculations, would you invest in the company, why or why not?
5. Write a 100-word recommendation to the company’s CEO
6. Format your paper according to APA guidelines Note: Use latest year(s) to calculate ratios You can use more sources if needed.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!