Multi-Level Talent Management Plan
For this week, the timeline continues with the process of evaluating the demographics of a selected
country as it relates to talent management. This sort of evaluation allows organizations to have a
better idea of the complexities that have to be planned for in the global market. Specifically, you will
expand your understanding of the challenges experienced in distance corporate leadership betwee
the parent country (the United States) and the host country (India) relating to talent retention. For
this assignment, you will develop a Multi-Level Talent Management Plan.
For this assignment, you will
• Evaluate multi-level approaches (i.e., approaches targeting the parent country, the host country,and third country nationals) to talent management.
o Explain the competencies necessary to manage employees from home headquarters, employees
from India, and third-country nationals.
• Devise strategies to address recruitment, selection, succession planning, and retention.
o Explain how the shortage of talent in India impacts these elements.
o Assess the availability of low-cost labor from India and how that impacts these elements.
The Multi-Level Talent Management Plan
• Must be a minimum of four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references
pages) and formatted according to APA style.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must use at least four scholarly, peer reviewed, and/or credible sources.
• Must document all sources in APA style.
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!