https://deskmatetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DESK-LOGO.png 0 0 admin https://deskmatetutors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DESK-LOGO.png admin2020-01-25 12:55:282020-01-25 12:55:28Positive Psychology Clinical Applications
Positive Psychology Clinical Applications
Format this assignment in APA style, citing all the sources used appropriately. Although you are encouraged to use current evidence-based articles on positive psychology, they are only meant to support and compliment the text but not to replace it.
Culture and diversity issues must be addressed where relevant.
The entire assignment should be 12 pages excluding the cover page and references page.
- Create an original example of how a therapist might use the phenomenon of flow with a client, matching the characteristics of the two conditions of flow in your example.
- Describe one example of someone engaging in egotism-based altruism and one example of someone engaging in empathy-based altruism. How might the innocent bystander effect, and muting empathy impair altruistic actions?
- You are working with a couple from different cultures on perceived betrayal. The husband is of Latino background. The wife is second-generation Asian-American. How would you utilize the difference in Eastern and Western conceptualizations of forgiveness when working with this couple?
- Discuss the benefits of using relationships for primary enhancement of psychological health. Provide an original example to illustrate these benefits.
- When working with a client, what are the benefits of existentialism as they relate to secondary enhancement of psychological health. How might a therapist integrate self-management models with this same client?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!